Applied Marketing Technologies (AMT) provides services and solutions for businesses, consumer product and service providers, franchises, advertising agencies, and media services. Any client that maintains a file of customer, client, or user address records can geographically and demographically quantify that file to better understand who they are.
Once that address file has been PRIZM “Profiled”, geographic market potential reports and maps can be provided at the DMA (Designated Marketing Area – TV market), County, or ZIP code level. PRIZM targets can be constructed, imaged and used to most effectively purchase TV, radio, and newsprint advertising and to develop target-specific direct mail messages.
are our most likely customers/targets?
are they & where can we find them?
do we reach them - by mail, media, or other messages?
- Database development, conversion & maintenance
- Report generation
- Penetration analysis
- Performance analysis
- Penetration and market potential analysis
- Distance analysis
- Mapping and reporting
- Market definitions and marketsizing
Geodemographics: Full PRIZM capability
- Product and Customer Profiling
- Target Development and Imaging
- Correlated demographics, lifestylers, media imperatives & electronic usage